We are looking for a new colleague to our legal team in Amsterdam. The Company Lawyer we are looking for must have 2 - 5 years experience in corporate law in a competitive legal firm in Turkey.
The Company Lawyer will have an important role within our organization which intends to expand significantly in the next years. This will provide ample challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As a Company Lawyer, you will be assisting the Account Manager of your client portfolio for all legal matters and will gradually become the first point of contact for your clients. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. Your main responsibilities will be to onboard new clients and to take ownership of the daily legal management and coordination of a portfolio of client companies together with the Account Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Providing legal assistance to a portfolio of (Dutch) holding and financing companies of international clients;
• Liaising with clients and their tax and legal advisors;
• Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client's portfolio while ensuring risk mitigation from a Kiltoprak’s point of view;
• Keeping the client company in legal good standing and ensuring that proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to all client companies/structures;
• Setting up and managing of corporate and private legal structures and providing legal assistance to the Account Manager in onboarding new clients;
• Assisting the Account Manager with acquisitions and reorganizing client companies and structures;
• Responsible for the coordination, follow up and content of board meetings and shareholders meetings
• Assisting to comply client files with the KYC/CDD requirements
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in law (with affinity to contract, company or notarial law) from high ranking universities in Turkey or EU.
• Structured, accurate, flexible, hands-on and able to deliver your best work when facing a tight deadline;
• Positive personality with a natural drive for results and willingness to work in a small business environment with the potential to grow rapidly;
• Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally and a fluent proficiency of English and Turkish (knowledge of the Dutch language is considered a plus);
• You take ownership and possess team spirit and have the capacity to build strong client relationships;
• You have strong analytical skills and mature judgement;
• 2 - 5 years experience in corporate law in a competitive legal firm in Turkey.
• Experience within real estate and/or private equity management and funds, financial services or the trust industry is an advantage;
• An affinity with the dynamics of emerging markets is an advantage
What do we offer?
A challenging and international working environment where teamwork really counts. Company Lawyers are essential for Kiltoprak Trust Company and because the company is supervised by the Dutch Central Bank, integrity and honest behavior and attitude is of paramount importance. Our environment will provide you with multiple growth opportunities and we will invest in your training and education at the cost of the company. Our company can provide sponsorship for highly skilled migrant visa, if required.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV to HR@kiltoprak.com.