The ideal candidate will have a chance to develop a deep understanding of how legal & compliance interplay in a corporate services provider. The successful legal associate will ideally receive an offer for a Junior Company Lawyer position at the end of 6 to 9 months internship period.
We are looking for legal interns to work in the capacity of legal associates, to support our team of company lawyers primarily in client acceptance and review processes (KYC/CDD).
- Studying law (Bachelor’s or LL.M) at a Dutch Higher Educational Institution
- Proficient Turkish and English language skills are required
- Dutch Language skills is an asset
- The ideal candidate should be available for at least 6 months, 20 hours a week.
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task
- General Interest in the trust sector, compliance and KYC/CDD
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the collection and organization of documents and information on our clients’ Dutch and international entities that are being managed by our trust company. The candidate will keep our legacy systems constantly and instantly up-to-date with client information. The legal intern will also coordinate with our clients and external parties such as trade registers, notaries public etc.
- Review and draft routine legal documents
- Contribute to and maintain client acceptance files in our internal system
- Preparation of the client acceptance files (for client acceptances and periodic reviews)
- Conduct KYC and legal research in the context of legal compliance KYC/CDD
- Assisting the company lawyers with their daily work, e.g. drafting, correspondence, filing, keeping track of deadlines
- Conducting relevant research regarding legal matters
What we offer:
- Chance to become a contributing member of a dynamic and experienced professional team
- You will be thoroughly trained internally by our company lawyers and compliance team
- Practical experience in the financial sector and KYC/CDD
- If successful, the possibility to work with Kiltoprak in a long term engagement as a junior company lawyer
- Market conform internship remuneration
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV to HR@kiltoprak.com.